Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Dreams.


When I was an elementary student, my dream is become an Engineer. Because that was the choice of my father. For said high salary, so I also liked it because I want to help my family.
When I was going to high school student, suddenly dropped the level of my dream what I liked. Suddenly I liked being a Computer Technician. Here because this is the time I learned to use Computers, starting to Friendster, and I arrived to young focus, I learned to used the Microsoft Word, I thought the learning Microsoft Power Point, did you ever I'm there to Facebook . So I want to be a computer technician for being quick to relate on my lessons.
But had the young focus of activity called Blogging. Here we are taught to create a blog, to take the pictures, and edit. And make videos. Now seems to be that I like to be a Photographer, like sir Bobot who taught us the Rule of Thirds. And to be a good photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment